Courtney here! I am lucky enough to volunteer with the folks at Fareground. While they distribute all over the area I got involved to help distribute groceries at Wappingers Junior High and we distributed over 250 boxes of groceries!! Lots of smiles shared (under our masks) and connecting with our community.
Fareground has secured their next date - more information below (scroll all the way down). While connecting with organizations in the community I learned there are many ways to donate and access food! Here’s a round up for The Village:
1. Tiny Food Pantry outside of The Methodist Church, drop food off, pick food up! Let’s :
support one another! Thank you to Fareground - to donate drop food there and you can also learn more and donate by clicking here
2. Grinnell Library - Drop off non perishables
3. Zion Church Food Pantry - Zion’s Food Pantry is open Wednesday’s from 12:30-2 pm, and 6-7 pm. It is located behind the Rectory.
4. Village of Wappingers Falls PBA:
5. Fareground FREE GROCERY EVENT 10/30:
6. Tiny Food Pantry at Wappinger Town Hall, East Parking Lot immediately across from Wappinger Junior High
Do you have places to add - just email us and we will add you to the list 😄 email@example.com